Church History

Since 1942


Good Shepherd Lutheran Church was organized in 1942, as a congregation of the California-Nevada-Hawaii District of the Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod (LCMS). Our congregation supports three missionaries in Africa, a ministry to our Muslim friends in Los Angeles, a ministry to our Indian friends in Turlock, California, and the Lutheran Association of Missionaries and Pilots (LAMP) in Canada and Alaska. We actively support Lutheran Hour Ministries and the Lutheran Women's Missionary League.

© 2017 Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community